SOME WORK IS NEVER VISIBLE!!!

What do you keep doing at home all day?

Just love my home

Today’s Sunday, please help me with the dusting

No problem!!

…………….. Oh shit!!!!

Sorry Poonam, the glass of your Ikea clock just broke!!!

Thank you for your help. AND don’t ever ask me what I do at home all day.

Lips sealed.

A literary work will be considered 55 Fiction if it has:
• Fifty-five words or less (A non-negotiable rule)
• A setting,
• One or more characters,
• Some conflict, and
• A resolution. (Not limited to moral of the story)

Comments

Ordinary Guy said…
:) LOL..... our work is never appreciated :) :) LOL
J P Joshi said…
Ajit: My work was greatly appreciated. It's just that she doesn't want it replicated again. ;) I too understand my strengths vis-a-vis her's better now. No further questions from now on.
How do we know said…
ha ha ha!! As i always say, all husbands should pay their wives at least the housekeeping salary.. :-) that helps replace the things broken or spilled during "help"
lol :)

So now no more questions will be asked about what is done all day now??
:)
J P Joshi said…
HDWK: I agree with you. We have also agreed to not ask/ provide help for such complicated tasks, and that I will not ask her questions about home management issues.

IHM: Yes, that's the safest option for me considering the complexity of most domestic tasks.
Solilo said…
Ha..ha..ha..

I found out that this way guys escape from being asked for help in future ;)

So break whatever may....:))))
J P Joshi said…
Solilo: The intentions were honest but the task at hand was beyond capability due to lack of practice and familiarity with the multitude of curios and gadgets spread all over the home. This one was precariously positioned on top of the TV and was just waiting to fall - it is just that it happened on my shift - my fault completely though.