HAPPILY MARRIED........!!! LAUGH OUT LOUD

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing.

She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'

-----Anonymous (Wise guy)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'

-----James Holt McGavra

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it.
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

---Patrick Murra

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what I did before I married?

Anything I wanted to.

------Anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife and I were happy for twenty years.

Then we met.

-------Henny Youngman

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

------Rodney Dangerfield

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'

Second Guy: 'You're lucky................. mine's still alive.'

--------Anonymous

Comments